Corporate social responsibility (CSR) has many advantages that can apply to any business, regardless of its size or sector, and we want to work with you to make it as beneficial to you as it is to us.
The potential benefits of CSR to companies include:
YOUR Companies Benefits
- Better brand recognition
- Positive business reputation
- Increased sales and customer loyalty
- Feel good factor
- Increased employee satisfaction.
- Improved public image.
- Increased customer loyalty
- Increased creativity.
- Taxable benefits through surplus
Our Benefits to you
- Contributing to supporting youth homelessness, domestic abuse and mental health and wellbeing across East Lancashire
- Use of our communal meeting rooms
- Access to Youth Mental Health First Aid Training
- Access to Domestic Abuse Safeguarding Training
- Support with Marketing Materials
- Social Media Support
- Company visibility on our website, along with blog posts and News bulletins
- Discounted Tickets to our Annual Ball
- Opportunities to display logos on materials throughout different campaigns and fundraisers.
- Tour of our projects and the opportunities to meet staff and service users.