We are very happy to announce that this year the Fence Charity Ball organisers have chosen us as their charity of choice. Lisa and Steve Nicholas, the ball organisers, have done a fabulous job of putting together this glamorous evening.
The ball has generously been sponsored by NPM Bathrooms and Barnfield Construction and will run as follows:
– Welcome drinks at reception
– Followed by a delicious three-course dinner with coffee to finish off
– Get your dancing shoes on because Adam Parker Brown will be there to perform hits from the sixties all the way to the present day.
– There will be lively auctions and a raffle offering outstanding prizes, as well as, a close-up magician that will perform throughout the evening.
Raffle and auction prizes include:
– An absolutely money-can’t-buy experience: Michelin Star chef, Tom Parker, head chef at The White Swan at Fence, will come to your home, teach you to prepare a three course Michelin Star meal, and then cook it for you and three of your friends or family to enjoy that evening!
– A beautiful new bathroom for your home courtesy of one of our key sponsors and excellent local business, NPM Bathrooms & Tiles worth £2,000! It’s not every day you go home after an amazing night out and wake up with a new bathroom instead of (or as well as) a hangover!
– A luxurious back, neck, and shoulder massage every month for six months, courtesy of the gorgeous Pure Perfection Barrowford Salon, promoting self-care and well-being – what a treat to be spoiled rotten for six months straight!
– We’re also giving away a FitBit generously donated by Dale Contractors Ltd, and more prizes to be announced soon from Scruples Menswear and others!
Tickets prices: £45, which can be bought individually, or as tables of 10 for £400.
This is a community driven evening filled with music, fun and doing something brilliant for our SafeSpace project. All money raised from the ball will be put directly towards our service users to ensure they receive the right support that ensures they make positive choices, gain independent living skills and develop the emotional resilience they need to move onto lead successful and fulfilling lives. Please support us and buying a ticket to this not to be missed event.